The Fako Foundation
We are pleased to announce the creation and existence of a new Fako Organization “The Fako Foundation”.
The Fako Foundation is a registered and incorporated 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Organization. Its charitable services will be focused mainly in Fakoland, though other areas with needs in the USA and beyond may also be served.
In Fakoland, The Fako Foundation will focus its efforts in promoting academic excellence through scholarships and education infrastructure development; the promotion of the Mokpwe Culture and, Preventive Healthcare, primarily through education in rural areas. The Fako Foundation’s activities are meant to complement and expand on existing efforts and to initiate new endeavors where needed.
More information about the Fako Foundation could be found at www.fakofoundation.org. The development of this site is in progress.
The current management team of the Foundation is as follows:
1. Samuel Belsham Moki, PhD: Maryland (Board Chair)
2. Samuel Moka Moliki: Georgia (Board member)
3. Pauline Liengu Litumbe-Hill: Missouri (Treasurer/Board member)
4. Augustine Evelle Kange, PhD: Minnesota (Secretary/Board member)
5. Mariana Mojoko Matute: Arkansas (Board Member)
6. George Ndiv’a Lisinge: Fakoland (Cameroon Project Director)
7. Embelle Litumbe: New Jersey (Web Technologist)
8. Martin Moluwa Matute, PhD: Arkansas (President/Board member)
Although The Fako Foundation is a new organization, the management team and its partners have a lot of experience carrying out charity services. The Fako Foundation is a re-branding and expansion of those services.
The Fako Foundation website – www.fakofoundation.org and other social and internet Medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Lilo-La-Phako etc. will be used to communicate the Foundation’s messages to Fakolanders and the rest of the world.
We will be partnering with individuals, groups, organizations, corporations, etc., to realize our mission. We look forward to working with you as a partner, as the foundation strives to bring about a brighter future for Fakolanders.
Eyole eweh na Wakpwe (Peace to the People of Fako)
Martin Moluwa Matute, PhD Samuel Belsham Moki, PhD
President Chairman of the Board